Welcome to Glover School! As a new family to the community we hope the transition to Glover will be smooth. Principal Ota’s principal corner that comes out weekly has a wealth of information however we’ve put together some tips and tricks to help!
- School start time for all students is 8:15, with the first bell at 8:05am.
- Dismissal is at 2:25pm for Kindergarten and 2:30pm for grades 1-3.
- On early release days, Kindergarten is dismissed at 11:55am, and grades 1-3 are dismissed at 12pm. On these days, lunch is not served, so only pack a snack!
- Drop off / Pick up information may be found here: https://www.marbleheadschools.org/glover-school/family-information/pages/traffic-patterns-and-map
- The teachers are happy to have parents volunteer in the classroom and on field trips. In order to take part in this, you will need a CORI background check and fingerprinting first. The information for these requirements can be found on the Glover School website. https://www.marbleheadschools.org/district/family-community/pages/volunteering-requirements
Breakfast & Lunch
- Lunch menus can be found on the Glover School Website under the Family and Community Tab at https://www.marbleheadschools.org/district/food-services/pages/lunch-orders
- You can also reload your child lunch account by using https://www.myschoolbucks.com
- Each child will receive a class Rocky T-Shirt. These can be ordered through the PTO at the beginning of the school year, no cost to new families or $3 for returning students to re-order. Keep a look out for the flyer in the first few weeks of the school year. Please contact Jacki Dening with any questions regarding the shirts.
- There is a Glover School Handbook that can be found on the Glover Website, under the Family and Community Tab: https://www.marbleheadschools.org/district/family-community/pages/school-handbooks
Feel free to send us an email if you have any questions about being a new Glover family!