Welcome to Glover School! As a new family to the community we hope the transition to Glover will be smooth. Principal Ota’s principal corner that comes out weekly has a wealth of information however we’ve put together some tips and tricks to help!
- School start time for all students is 8:15, with the first bell at 8:05am.
- Dismissal is at 2:25pm for Kindergarten and 2:30pm for grades 1-3.
- On early release days, Kindergarten is dismissed at 11:55am, and grades 1-3 are dismissed at 12pm. On these days, lunch is not served, so only pack a snack!
- The teachers are happy to have parents volunteer in the classroom and on field trips. In order to take part in this, you will need a CORI background check and fingerprinting first. The information for these requirements can be found on the Glover School website.
Breakfast & Lunch
- Lunch menus can be found on the Glover School Website under the Family and Community Tab at
- You can also reload your child lunch account by using
- Each child will receive a class Rocky T-Shirt. These can be ordered through the PTO at the beginning of the school year, no cost to new families or $3 for returning students to re-order. Keep a look out for the flyer in the first few weeks of the school year. Please contact Jacki Dening with any questions regarding the shirts.
- There is a Glover School Handbook that can be found on the Glover Website, under the Family and Community Tab
Feel free to reach out to Vanessa Quick if you have any questions about being a new Glover family!