The Glover PTO is so excited to extend a warm welcome to our returning and new families! We are a volunteer organization and our mission is to enrich the quality of our students’ educational experience, provide support to our teachers and staff, and to bring families together through fun social activities and community events. Our PTO is open to parents, guardians, teachers, and staff – regardless of financial contribution.
This is our 2023 – 2024 Executive Board, Committee Chairs & Faculty Advisors:
- President: Sarah Magazine – Yount
- Co-Vice Presidents: Meri Keller & Erin Korgie
- Co-Treasurers: Jessica Kenney and David Wedel
- Secretary: Maggie O'Reilly
- Faculty Advisors: Maggie Doben and Kristin Xiarhos
We hope you are beginning to settle into your back-to-school routines. We are so ready for this new school year and look forward to continuing to grow and learn together!