Use Membership Toolkit to Connect with other families and get the latest PTO news!
Sign up for our newsletter and our online directory through Membership Toolkit to receive PTO event, news, and volunteer opportunities and to connect with other families. This is the best way to stay on top of news, updates and information!
MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT INSTRUCTIONS
Glover families have access to a school-wide directory, called Membership Toolkit, which allows us to communicate about things such as newsletters and activities. Please note: directory information is intended solely for use within your school community.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to https://gloverpto.membershiptoolkit.com (Note: If you see an error message, click Home.)
- Click on the Register/Login button. (If you already have an account with another school that uses Membership Toolkit, like Village, you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to Step 6 below.)
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Be sure to download the Membership Toolkit Mobile App for access on your phone.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account. If you have a family with two different households then both parents/guardians can set up their own logins and the student will be listed twice in the class list. This is a default within the tool.